Nursery – UKG:
- 8:45AM – 1:00PM
Nursery – Grade II
- Holiday on All Saturdays
Grades I – X:
- 7:30AM – 1:30PM
Grade III – X:
- Holiday on 2nd and 4th Saturdays
The following rules and regulations apply to all students:
- I will converse in English from the time I step in the school premises; except during additional language classes.
- I will obey my teachers/elders and always respect them.
- I will value and respect school property as my own and handle all furniture, equipment, books, etc. with utmost care.
- I will be sensitive to others' needs and provide help whenever/wherever possible.
- I will not litter on school premises and regularly use garbage bins to dispose of any form of trash.
- I will not use foul language or indulge in a physical display of emotions, loud behavior, shouting, beating, fighting, whistling, bullying, etc.
- I will not bring any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, electronic devices, music players, etc.
- I will never chew gum or paan/betel nut, and never smoke inside or outside the school.
- I will come to school in neat and clean school uniform.
- I will keep my nails clean and trimmed, hair properly combed and neat.
- I will avoid applying cosmetics (nail polish, lipstick, etc.) in the school.
- Girls shall wear a black hair band/rubber band.